Camp 1

Yesterday, all the members reached camp 1 (6400m). Our sherpa and porters worked very hard yesterday and today to set our camp and take all logistics up there so our members can go to sleep there tomorrow.

As we were coming down from camp yesterday, the weather got really bad and hasn’t improved since. Our weather forecast says that tomorrow should be a good day. Everyone continues to adapt very well to the extreme altitudes. If the team continues like this, we should be ready for the summit push in less than 10 days!!

Tomorrow we will have breakfast and start to move up slowly to reach camp 1 and spend the night there. The next day we are planning an acclimatization climb to the ice cliff at 6700m.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>