Weather is letting us down!

Yesterday the whole team went to Camp 1 to then try an acclimatisation push to Camp 2, however unfortunately the weather didn’t cooperate and now everyone is stuck at Camp 1 and will be going back to Advanced Base Camp tomorrow morning.

The weather forecast doesn’t look good – they predict rain until the end of the month, however we hope the weather improves a little during the next few days so that we can push for our acclimatisation to Camp 2.

One thought on “Weather is letting us down!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>