The Goji berry is an “ adaptogen” , a term used in the world of medicinal plants to describe a substance with a combination of therapeutic actions on the human body. It has been nicknamed the “ longevity fruit” as researchers have identified a variety of nutrients in the berry that may help people live longer & healthier lives. Here are some of the benefits
- boosts the immune system
- increases alkalinity & vitality
- provides liver protection
- improves eyesight & blood quality
- delivers anti-aging compounds
- supports brain, cardiovascular and neurological health
- keep vital organs healthy
- improves digestion
Look out for them in your local health food store – available as dried berries, extract powder, berry juice , berry tea & freshly picked berries.
* Make up a goji trail mix and add cacao nibs, dried fruits, nuts and seeds to make a awesome “ on the go” snack.