Mountain high challenges are a fantastic objective for individuals and groups to work towards. With clear milestones during the planning stage and an enormous sense of achievement once completed – these expeditions are designed for people with a range of abilities and fitness levels.
You might want to undertake a Challenge for a variety of reasons–
- Raising money and awareness for a charity you are committed to
- A personal test of ability, both mental and physical
- An opportunity to travel to some of the world’s most exciting destinations and experience new cultures and environments
- To make some great new, likeminded friends
Whatever the reason – we’re sure that we have an appropriate adventure for you.
Mountain High offers a diverse portfolio of services for you to experience , you can read about some of Mountain High’s previous challenges here. Challenges include:
- Mountain Treks and Climbs
- Polar Expeditions to the Arctic & Antarctica
- Tailor made expeditions to meet your team/ your organisation’s objectives
Upcoming challenges that you can take part in include Sri Lanka and looking ahead to 2014 expeditions to Kilimanjaro , the Arctic & Antarctica Please feel free to contact us if you would like more information or take a look at our FAQ page. Additionally – if you have an idea for a challenge that you would like us to customise for you – please contact us to discuss.