What makes people sign up for a Mountain High Challenge?
A number of reasons encourage people to sign up to our challenges, some are:
- Physical Challenge – being active in the great outdoors
- Personal Challenge – sense of achievement, self discovery, experience of a lifetime
- Travel Motivations – experience other cultures, dream of visiting a certain country/ area, natural beauty, remoteness
- Social Motivation – meet new friends, meet like minded people
- Making a Difference – the desire to do something worthwhile, support a good cause, raise awareness, benefit others
Mountain High challenges fulfill Julie’s “Power Of Three” philosophy, a philosophy she shares with everyone she meets. By doing something each day to fulfill the three core concepts (Free Your Mind; Energise Your Body and Nurture Your Spirit Of Adventure), you will notice your personal and professional life reach new heights and your energy levels fly!
What Type of Challenges?
- Mountain Treks and Climbs
- Multi-Activity Challenges
- Polar Expeditions
Check out the Calendar and choose your challenge.