Jules is a certified NLP Master Practitioner and Coach specializing in health, confidence, life success strategies with a special interest in personal leadership for women.
Using simple NLP tools, techniques and a focused “results driven” approach, Julie works with clients to unlock and maximize their performance, potential and achieves excellent results .
Coaching with Jules will empower and inspire you to:
- Identify what you want in all areas of your life and how to get there.
- Have the courage and confidence to take daily action towards achieving your personal and professional goals.
- Move away from the challenge and focus on solutions.
- Create a compelling future based on your values – life’s driving force.
- Gain clarity.
- Step out of your comfort zone
- Be the best you can be … and more.
Group Coaching –
Jules has formulated a unique approach to group coaching; the ‘Mountain High Master Mind and Body series’ The power of group coaching is that each person has an opportunity to be coached by Jules, to hear what their fellow participants are facing and to offer their wisdom and insight. Besides receiving individual support, you will also be creating a small community that benefits by sharing similar issues, challenges and successes. Jules works with groups to achieve personal and professional goals and challenges, enabling individuals within the group to overcome personal challenges as well as exploring aspects related to their career, whether this is a career change or navigating successfully issues with their current role or organisation. Please refer to the workshop section for more details.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WALKING COACH ?
This unique programme has been designed to combine walking & coaching and is aimed at individuals and groups that have a specific coaching requirement and enjoy the benefit of the outdoors. The topics may range from attaining individual clarity of direction, improving confidence or performance, managing change or simply giving someone the space to think!
* Walking puts physical & mental distance between you and the stress causing environment
* Many people carry stress by tensing their muscles.. by walking you unknot those muscles and put them to work !
* When walking you look up and out and broaden your vision ..seeing the big picture
Contact Julie to find out more/ book your 30 minute complimentary sykpe session to assess your coaching needs.